I’m not gonna spend a lot of time writing some big, long page telling you why you should check out my latest piano course – Piano By Ear… FAST!
All I’m gonna do is…
THANK YOU for over 300 comments and suggestions about what you wanted to learn…
Tell you exactly what’s in the course, thanks to your suggestions.
One HUGE suggestion was to use a LOT of video, which is exactly what I did.
But video takes a LONG time to convert, upload, etc.
Add to that a broken central air conditioner, a wife with poison ivy, and a constipated 3-year-old we’re trying to potty train, and you’ll understand why things are moving as quickly as I’d like with this course 😉
THAT’S WHY this course isn’t even totally finished yet, but I AM finishing the video recording tonight, then it’s just a matter of SEVERAL hours to convert them and upload them all to my web servers.
Because of the delay, and because I have to close this special offer by midnight this Thursday, July 15th (leaving for vacation), this is one crazy offer, I must say.
- I REALLY want to get your feedback on this course, even though it won’t have a bunch of pretty packaging or graphics.
- I LOVED the interaction initial interaction so much, I’ve decided to include more of it as PART OF THE COURSE (see below).
- We REALLY need to get going on this vacation.
Here’s what you’re going to get:
Over 5 hours of video completed SO FAR, with MORE TO COME – probably totalling about 7-9 hours in all, covering all these topics:
- Mindset – goals and objectives and practice suggestions (very important)
- Tools – free and some paid software I use to help you find melodies and chords, even if your ear isn’t that great
- Technology – how to hook up a MIDI keyboard to your computer
- Finding the key of a song
- Finding the overall rhythm and “feel” or a song
- Picking out the melody
- Finding the right chords to go with the melody
- Creating your own arrangement on the piano
- Different musical styles and how to create them on the piano
- Application to one primary song (“What a Wonderful World”) and a number of other examples
- How to build any major scale – WITHOUT reading music
- How to build all standard chords – major, minor, diminished, augmented, 6th, 7th, 9th, 13th – WITHOUT reading music
- Improvisation crash course
- Intros, endings and turnarounds
- Standard chord progressions and how they relate to the key of the song
- Right hand fills
- Interval training and recognition
- Rhythm patterns and how to create them on the piano
- Left hand patterns
- Blues scales and blues improvisation
- Fingering & hand positions
- Transposing and changing keys
- How to improve playing with both hands together
- Accompanying a vocalist (yourself or another person)
- How to start with a simple song and add elements to make it sound better and better
- BONUS: How to make that unique “Floyd Cramer” sound
If that weren’t enough, I’m also holding my first ever LIVE, INTERACTIVE INTERNET TV SHOW! These will be two BONUS 2-hour interactive question-and-answer sessions at Ustream.tv, at the following dates/times:
Wednesday, July 28th, 7-9pm Central Standard Time
Sunday, August 1st, 1-3pm Central Standard Time
You’ll be able to type questions during the broadcast, which I will answer LIVE, while sitting at my piano keyboard.
Oh yeah, I’m also throwing in a BONUS piano key chart – to help you find notes on the piano –
A set of chord charts – READING MUSIC NOT REQUIRED – to show you how to play major, minor, diminished, augmented, 7th, 9th, 13th, sus, and open voicing chords.
Links to all the resources I mention in the videos.
Oh, and I also forgot to mention that I’m making all these video lessons available as downloadable MP3 files and iPod video, so you can play them on your favorite devices!
OK, I think I wore myself out just thinking about all this, so I’d better stop and answer your next question…
How much is it gonna cost?
Although my brain is telling me I should charge as much as $100 or more for all this…
I’m NOT GOING TO.
I’ve nearly worn myself out putting all this together (I actually slept in my office chair last night, I’m ashamed to say, but goals can do that to you sometimes 😉
With all the work I’ve put into this, and the amount of videos and information here, I also began thinking this should all be part of some sort of long-range lesson plan.
HOWEVER, as I mentioned, I really want to get this into your hands fast and start getting feedback, so I can polish it all up later (and start charging more, most likely).
From now until midnight, Central Standard Time, Friday, March 29th, 2013, you can get the complete, 3-DVD set of all this material for just…
(I still feel kind of funny typing a price that low – honestly – but I’m gonna stick with it this week only.)
Oh, and since I already held the 2 question-and-answer sessions, if you order the 3-DVD set, I’ll also send you a link to the recording of the second (more complete) 90+ minute recording of the Q&A session!
Of course, this 3-DVD set is covered by my Golden Guarantee:
Get my new Piano By Ear… FAST! program and go through it immediately. If after 10 minutes, you don’t feel you’ve already gotten your money’s worth… I DEMAND you contact me… and I will return every penny of your purchase… quietly and promptly… No questions asked. BETTER YET… Take a full 90 days. You have absolutely nothing to lose – you only stand to gain by acting on this immediately… (especially since the price will never be this low again for this course).
Click The Button Below To Order Your 3-DVD Set Now!